- Choices and Consequences, is an educational program that helps teens examine the consequences of alcohol, tobacco and other drug use and fosters the development of life skills.
- INROADS, is a school based program designed to positively impact decision making skills and knowledge about alcohol, tobacco, and other drug issues.
- Madison County's Promise, to make a positive difference in the lives of children and adults through a partnership of caring, committed youth and adults who share a common goal of reducing substance about and building a safe, healthy community.
- Reality Check, is a statewide youth led movement against the manipulative marketing practices of the tobacco industry.
- Strengthening Families: For Parents and Youth age 10-14. This is a 6 week program designed to improve parent/child communication and problem solving skills while giving the family an opportunity to have fun together.
- Suicide Prevention and Education materials, coalition and trainings are coordinated through BRiDGES
Information and Referral
Employee Assistance Program
- Community presentations that increase knowledge of the issues associated with addiction, alcohol, tobacco and other drug use, and related problems
- Parent education programs to help families raise healthy, resilient children
- Health and wellness programs for youth and adults
- Madison County Drinking Driver Program is operated by Bridges
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for businesses in the Central New York region
- Individual appointments and confidential information and referral services for employees and their family members
- Training for supervisors and managers on topics such as positive management techniques and the drug-free workplace
- Education and training for employees on communication skills, stress management, smoking cessation, and many other topics.